Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hey, the title thingy is working!!!

Finally, I can enter a title...only I can't think of anything original today!!! It's Wednesday...sketch challenge day!!! Here is my "funky" sketch card...(click for a closer view)



This one was tough for me to come up with something to go with this sketch...I decided to try out my GinaK castle with it...not too sure about it but it will have to do for today! I stamped the castle on sandpaper and cut it out...the backgrounds are embossed with my cuttlebug folders...The sentiment is the same one I used yesterday, from Savvy Stamps...The knots in the corners are embroidery floss. Since my seed beads were still on my desk, I decided to add them under the sentiment. FYI - the SU! circle punch (small) fits the GinaK sun perfectly!!! The scallop is made using my giga punch. The waves and piercings are highlighted with my white gel pen.

For those firefighter lovers out there...stay tuned...I have something coming up for you in my next post!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the know and how you used the brad

Related Posts with Thumbnails