Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas of a different color...

Today's color challenge over on SCS was garden green, pretty in pink and white! Not your typical Christmas colors but a fun challenge!

So, here we go...click on photos for closer views...any questions let me know...I'll keep it simple in the babble dept. today!!

Images by A Chemistry With Paper
Christmas Cheer set.



I love how the sentiment coordinates with the background stamp...There is a larger flake with this set but I was running out of room so I used this one - very retro don't you think?

Images by DRS Designs. I love this flake!!!



I stamped this in Orchid Opulence Brilliance Pigment ink - it is very pink and sparkly and doesn't stay as wet as other craft inks - I zapped it with my heat gun really quick and it was good to go. This sure was hard to photograph!!! It was such a simple card, I think it took me longer to take the picture than it did to make it!!!

And last but not least...All images by CC Designs, Lulu's Sweet Treats.



This card is approx 4.25 x 4.25. The dp is Wrapped Wishes by Daisy Bucket, the sparkly scallop was cut from Doodlebug Sugar coated paper - very cool!!! Lulu is sitting a on a felt "rug"! She stole Lucky's hat for this card - I paper pieced it with the reverse side of the dp and added some fluff. I added crystal effects to her candy cane and raised her on a pop dot. I added some carnation colored dew drops to the upper left - another very cool item! The tag pulls out from the scallop and reads "May your holiday be filled with sweet delights" from Lulu's Little Bit Kit. Did you notice - I added embroidery floss for her whiskers!! This was a fun one as you can see!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome! I fully intend to put pink in my Christmas cards this year!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty, and a fun colour challenge!

Unknown said...

your cards for today are just adorable! my son loves your lulu card, too! i would be honored to be in your blogroll...roll away!

thanx!

Related Posts with Thumbnails