Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sketchy Wednesday

Hi there...just a quick one today, dd wants to get on the computer to play Webkinz and I was doing some "work" so I held things up too long!!!

Today was the sketch challenge over on SCS...I completed one and I'm in the middle of another...

All images on this one by DRS Designs.



I found the ribbon in the dollar section at Michael and figured since the colors were pretty much yesterdays color challenges, that I would incorporate the two. I stamped the house in chocolate chip and colored with markers. I cut it out and mounted it on pop dots. There are frosted lace stickles on the snow. The stamped the flakes in pretty in pink and then in white on the green layer and then heat embossed them with white powder. I couldn't resist adding some puffs of white smoke!

Here's a little something different...I think this angel image by DRS is so pretty and thought it would make a nice gift bag front...



It's pretty simple...Just made up the cover, did a little stitching and adhered it to a kraft bag I bought at Michaels in a pack of 12.

Well, I hope to make it back to post in the am tomorrow but if not....Have a Happy Thanksgiving...don't eat too much!!! I still have to share my teacher gifts with you...stay tuned for that on Friday or over the weekend!
See you soon...

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Great projects, Love the beautiful angel on the gift bag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails