Friday, February 1, 2008

A 5 minute card...

no kidding!!!! I made this card for today's limited supply challenge on SCS - super bowl inspiration...well, since I don't really care about the game, nor do I really know anything about the teams, my inspiration was something I will be enjoying at the party we plan on attending along with all the yummy, very bad for you, snacks!!!

Images by DRS Designs...



since it was the limited supplies challenge, I used scraps and patterned paper and I was done in no time! I stamped the mug on watercolor paper with brown stazon and colored with my markers and aquapainter - can't get much quicker than that! I added some twill tape that was still out from last nights card, stamped my sentiment on a scrap and used up part of a piece of dp that I had in my basket. I love these antiqued brads by Making Memories...what guy wouldn't like this card?!
(I made this card square - 4.25 x 4.25 to fit my base scrap and just to be a little bit different today!)

That's it for today...I received a WHOLE bunch of images from DRS Designs today so check back for some fun stuff! Don't forget Spring is coming (really it is!) and Easter is early this year so you'll want to get a jump on things...oh, and don't forget the little man in green!!!!! I can't wait to show you the cutest St. Pat's image along with a bunch of new releases! My studio is going to be hoppin'!!

I'm off to scrap for a little while! Gotta make Mom happy, right?!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails