Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What a day!

Weather wise! We had snow last night and today we've had as much rain as we would normally have in one month! Yikes! The snow is almost gone but my yard looks like a big pond! I really need to see the sun! Whatever I have (bug wise) has knocked me for a loop today so I was only able to squeak out one card for today's sketch challenge...

Images by DRS Designs...



This cute bunny is a new image...I flocked him so he's all nice and fuzzy! The sentiment is a single line sentiment but I inked each word separately to stamp...cleaning in between. I'll save the babble as I'm sure you can figure the rest out!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, you eeked out one great card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails