Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All That Glitters...

Wednesday already!!! That means it's time for another All That Scraps DT Challenge! This week's challenge was to use glitter in some way...

Here you go! This is for dd who is visiting with my in-laws on Cape Cod this week...her first time away from home!!! I thought she might enjoy getting some mail while she was away...

Images by CC Designs...



This is Daphne...a perfect beach babe!!! She has dark hair and a purple suit just like dd!! I used my embossing folder to make swirls (waves) at her feet and on the panel behind her. I made my ovals look like nestabilities by using my Creative Memories Oval cutting system...since I don't have the nesties...yet! ;-) I added stickles (frosted lace) to the waves and added sugar coated brads to the purple panel. The dp is by Creative Imaginations...you can't see but I highlighted some of the white dots around the flowers with my stardust pen. The flower is by Bazzill. The sentiment is from the Hey Chicky set from a couple of months ago. Pretty much everything you see on this card can be found at ATS.

If you decide to play along with the challenge, upload to the ATS gallery and post a link here so I can go check it out! Be sure to check out the other DT members blogs as well to see what clever ways they found to use their glitter! Their links have been updated on my side bar!

Thanks for stopping by...I'll be back later with my sketch challenge cards!
See you soon...

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What an adorable image, great card, your daughter will love it.

Kelly L said...

Aww, what a sweet card for your DD. My DS is away with my parents, and although he is a teenager, maybe I will send him a card, too. Ya know, just to let him know that I DO miss him when he is away. Of course when he is home, we usually argue over some chore. LOL ;) Kel

Dawn said...

I like Daphne - what a great design

Related Posts with Thumbnails