Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick Colors!

Whew, busy day organizing a small but very cluttered area of my studio! It's all better now...just DON'T open the drawers and look inside...even I don't want to do that!!! Anyway...I could not let today's challenge pass me by so I made a quick card inspired by a recent post by Lauren Meader/MyTime...

Images by DRS Designs...



Not sure I'm totally pleased with this but here it is!! I decided to go with squares rather than Lauren's circles...the focal image was designed for an envelope. The postage stamp goes inside the square. I decided to look outside the box for this one! I stamped the round recycling image (both new this month) in versamark on the squares and then again in black. I punched the black symbol out and adhered it and the circle under it to pop dots. I wrapped some scrap (recycled) twine around the top. The lower portion was pierced using my Ornare piercing template.

Tomorrow is Wednesday...All That Scraps Design Team Challenge AND the SCS sketch challenge!!! Stay tuned!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails