Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The challenge...

to use backgrounds!!! It's Wednesday...the day we unveil our CC Designs/All That Scraps DT challenge cards...and yes, this week was to use backgrounds. Here is my card...

This was a little more involved than usual, but I had this idea in my head and I just had to get in on paper!!









As you can see...it IS all about the presents...if you give/get the right ones!!!! What a transformation, huh?!

I used a whole bunch of CC Designs sets on this one...cleaning Queenie, it's my birthday and glam girlz...and of course the plaid and striped backgrounds!! This was a fun one! I hope you like it!

I'll be back later with my sketch challenge cards!!!
See you soon...

2 comments:

Mimi Hornberger said...

That was great. I love the transformation, great idea. TFS! XO, Mimi

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the "before" and "after" all about the presents idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails