Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have a bunch...

of cards for you today! Some I started the other day and finally finished and posted and a couple for today's sketch challenge...

Catch up cards:

another for Monday's shimmer challenge...Images by DRS Designs...



and another card for just because...I used the new DRS Designs seed packet stamp...I stamped it and then cut out just the front panel and attached a mini pop stick...



The grass is a think piece of cardstock, stamped with the DRS grass stamp and then cut with scissors to look like grass blades.

Here are my cards for today's challenge...Images by DRS Designs...



This one is pretty straight forward...I colored the image with markers and cut out the glass and adhered it with pop dots. I added some stardust pen around the glass rim and some twine in between the focal image and sentiment panels.

And, last but not least...another baby shower card! Images by DRS Designs...



I've always thought the dots on this image resembled french knots and today I finally had a chance to prove myself right!!! I stitched french knots all around...otherwise the card is pretty simple. I finally ordered one of the Ornare piercing templates from Ellen Hutson...it is awesome! You can see it there at the bottom of the card. (click on the image for a closer look!) I can't wait to play with it more!! Speedy quick delivery from Ellen too...thumbs up!!!

Well, that's all for today!!
Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... such fabulous cards with wonderful details ... love the tiny shoe laces on the baby shoes ... those knots are so perfect on your butterfly and I love the peircing.

Holly Young said...

I love all of your cards! You have some really fabulous ideas.

Holly
www.hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

Terri said...

Very cool. I love how you incorporate stitching into your cards.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards such cool designs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails