Thursday, June 19, 2008

Simple Reminder...

and a different look...
Today is the ways to use it challenge - rick rack...I love this thin rick rack that I found at Joann's...I used it the other day on my calendar card...but I had to make a new card for the challenge...twist my arm!!!! I used this stamp the other day too but I wanted to show a different, less labor intensive (!) look...

Images by DRS Designs...



A simple card with a simple reminder! I used the weeks sketch although I tipped it a bit just to be different. I added a REcycled button too! Not too much babble on this one...only one hour left before summer vacation begins!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Now what? Will they let me stamp? Will they let me be out of the shuttle bus, I mean, car, long enough to stamp??? I sure hope so or it will be a very long summer...for them!!! No stamp time = cranky mommy!!!! (LOL)

Thanks for stopping by...I hope your summer gets off to a great start!!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails