Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's new!

Check out this star - very cool, huh? This is an upcoming release by DRS Designs...should be available next week! I'll let you know for sure when I have a solid date. I made this card for today's sketch challenge...I tried to make it look like a barn...around here (in CT) we see metal stars all over barns and houses...hence my inspiration!!



This star makes it so easy to give dimension to your card...you stamp it, cut it out and then score on the back...fold on your score lines and you have a 3-d star!!! Can you say awesome Xmas ornaments??!!! I wish I could have gotten a better photo but my camera is acting up...maybe later I'll try again because as usual, I am running out the door! For the rest of the card, I simply stamped the DRS plaid stamp on my kraft layer and stamped a vertical greeting, adding some jewels for good measure. Check out the DRS blog today...Heather did a great post about these vertical greetings!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I love that star!

Debbie Corbari said...

Wow! That is so super kewl! What a great Christmas Card!!!

Also - I nominated you for an award on my blog...:)

Angel said...

awesome card! i love that star (can't wait to play w/ mine!) ~ reminds me of when we lived in PA.

Related Posts with Thumbnails