Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday, part 2!

Hi there - back again with another stab at the monochromatic color challenge for today...I seem to have a problem...I HAVE to add at least one more color!!! Here is my second try...I think I'm a little bit closer as the silver is more of a neutral! What do you think?!

Images by DRS Designs...



Ornaments were colored with Bic markers...ribbons have a touch of metallic silver sharpie marker. The sentiment was stamped in garden green. I kept this one clean and simple! Ribbon is from the Target bridal section.

Thanks for checking in...
See you tomorrow for a challenge filled Wednesday!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

A very different Christmas card and the colors really zing too! I really like it.

Heather said...

This is terrific! Great job with the monochromatic! I love the green!!!

Jennifer Love said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous card! OOh those ornament stamps are just lovely!

jjcreations said...

Oh I love this!!!!!! It is soooooo awesome - your shading, the colours, the images! All great. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails