Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

Hi there - here is the scoop on the card I posted on SCS and PCP this morning...

Images by CC Designs...North pole set, the sentiment is from one of AmyR's sets that was released last month...also available through All That Scraps.



The elf and horse are separate images and I couldn't resist having the elf stand on top of the rocking horse!!! I used up some scraps on this card...the red paper was scored from another project and the dp was in my stash! I machine stitched to give it a more finished look and added a white pom pom to the the elf hat! This is actually a very large card as you can probably tell by the unusual photo...I wanted to make sure my image fit along with the dp...the only way to do that was...a LARGE card!

Today's color challenge on SCS really challenged me...I'm still working on it though...just searching for a finishing touch embellishment...see you later or tomorrow depending on when I can find it!!

Thanks for checking in...tomorrow also brings another Color Throwdown challenge AND the SCS sketch challenge! So many challenges, so little time!!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Aw, I love your little dare-devil elf! Cute card, C! Love the clear snowflake, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails