Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Late...

second post for today...

but...I completed today's color challenge on SCS! Another peek at new images being released by DRS Designs...



This was a tough combo for me! Believe it or not...the main image panel was stamped with the intention of using it for last week's color challenge, which was another tough one. I ran out of time with the holidays and wasn't really happy with what I had in mind so when I came across it today I thought it would be perfect to "recycle" it with this week's challenge! I kept it simple as you can see, but I got all three colors in there!! I added some self adhesive pearls by K & Co to the photo corners and the wheels of the carriage!

Tomorrow is the sketch challenge for the week...my favorite!! Can you believe, my card was the featured card for last week's sketch and of all weeks I didn't have a chance to play. I might have to make two sketch cards tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Broni said...

I love the beautiful simplicity of this, Cathy! I hope you have a happy new year! (I left a little something for you on my blog!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails